SharePoint Workspace 2010 doesn’t synchronize my document library
The common error message is: The query cannot be completed because the number of lookup columns it contains exceeds the lookup column threshold enforced by administrator.
From my searches on internet I found out that this is a common issue. It seems that there is a limitation for SharePoint Online saying that if there are more than 8 lookup columns in the document library, SharePoint Workspace won’t synchronize it.
Error when creating a document set in a document library
Just to describe the situation better:
- I have only a site collection
- I have enabled the Document Sets site collection feature
- I have created a couple of content types at site collection level (document content types and document set content types)
- I have a Document Archive site created using the Document Centre site definition and a My Project site created using the Team Site definition
- In both web sites I have added my content types into the default document libraries (Documents and Shared Documents) and then I have enabled the metadata navigation
I have contacted Microsoft Support for both issues and now I’m waiting for the resolution. As soon as I have them, I will update the post accordingly.
Trackback from your site.