Thank you for visiting my blog!
I’m a big fan of alpine skiing , but I also enjoy swimming a lot in the sea.
Between September 2004 and August 2010 I had worked as an IT Consultant & Trainer for different Microsoft Partners in Romania (you can find more detailed information about my work experience on my LinkedIn page).
Soon after I became an independent consultant (starting my own company – Stadler & Partners, with the EU VAT number: RO26990386) and started working contract based for different customers within the European Union.
I have more than 9 years of work experience in developing and implementing different IT projects, specialising on SharePoint Server and Dynamics CRM.
My area of expertise covers all project’s life-cycle phases:
– performing technical and business analysis (both application design and business processes design)
– building the functional architecture of IT solutions
– implementing / developing IT solutions
– offering training to users as well as to the technical administrator of the solution
– offering technical and operational support
In addition, I have achieved the following technical certifications:
– ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
– MCT (from April 2010)
– MCSA – Windows Server 2012
– MCPD – SharePoint Developer 2010
– MCITP – SharePoint Administrator 2010
– MCITP – Dynamics on CRM 4.0 Installation and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Applications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
– MCITP – SQL Server 2008 Administration
– MCTS – Dynamics – Dynamics CRM 4 – Customization and Configuration; Dynamics CRM 4 – Application; Dynamics CRM 4 – Installation and Development
– MCTS – SharePoint 2010 – Configuring; SharePoint 2010 – Application Development; SharePoint Server 2007; Windows SharePoint Services 3
– MCTS – SQL Server 2008 – Administration; Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration
– MCDBA – SQL Server 2000
– MCP – Windows 2003 Server – Managing and Maintaining; Windows 2003 Server – Planning a Network Infrastructure